Wednesday, March 04, 2009

deviantART ~Love or Not

My note : Love or Not
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 12:05 AM

Have you ever wondered or did it happen to you…. Where the thing or someone you adore or love or thing you wanna keep.. And now out of reach or you cant keep it any longer?Does it hurt?! Damn I’m piss off… so near yet so far…sometime it make me sit and think is it fair? Why do I have to face this issue twice? It hurt me so much... i can’t stand it any more...People said trust each other.. do they.. and do love only come by once or what happen if it never came.. and then what that make you? Loner? Or heartless, you name it… sometime life suck.. but stay strong that what they say.. soo..


hahahaha.. geeee...

2 comments:

Linx said...

There are up(s) and down(s) in life.. experience it, learn from it and move on. Be strong and be happy! ^^ Take care!

Nicholian Justine said...

:).. yup life is like dat...