Wednesday, November 19, 2008
1. Great Job (minus the D head I want to smack)
2. Great BONUS hahaha plus increment (waiting for this year hint~hint~)
3. Found new friends GOOD one.. (namely Au Yeong san, Ciavin san, Sarah san, Rosmizah san, zie, su, lela and many more)
4. Got FREE laptop ~ NEC versa ~ annual dinner 2008 (lucky draw)
5. Family ~ HAPPY 24/7~ love you mom and dad.
6. I got crazy siblings (CRAZY, I don’t mean INSANE) funky, cool, and they ROCK….
7. I’m home ALONE , while they enjoy themselves in LONDON for a MONTH ~ I think~ (this I hate)
8. My grandpa passed away end of april 2008.
9. Few of my friendssss END their Single life (that’s JOE, Chin, & many more).
10. My ½ went to Japan.( all by myself now! BEHAVE yourself OK!)
11. Sometime Au Yeong “pinjam” my LUCKy STAR.. now and then both of us “lost” d lucky star..
12. Waiting .. waiting.. for my SIS to tie-a-knot.. hahahaha
13. Xmas 2008… yeah in KUCHING.. ya bi da bi dooo..
Hmmm… cant think any more… CHEERS! People..
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
It didn't even get released in the cinemas, going straight to DVDs instead. For that reason, a lot of Sarawakians never knew about the movie. It is a real pity, because it is not everyday that one of the biggest names from Hollywood come here to do a movie. ~~ i just copy paste from email i received~~ pandai kan.. hehehe
An eager young Englishman is dispatched to Sarawak to become part of the British colonial government, encounters some unorthodox local traditions, and finds himself faced with tough decisions of the heart involving the beautiful young Selima, the unwitting object of his affections. Written by Anonymous
In 1936, the expatriated young and naive just-graduated British John Truscott (Hugh Dancy) arrives to the Sarawak, a British colony, to work in the Iban society. The beautiful Selima (Jessica Alba) is assigned to be his "sleeping dictionary", to live and sleep with him and teach him the language and habits of the locals. The reluctant John and Selima fall in love for each other in a forbidden romance. Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
half of them BELUM sampai lagi when we took this photo.. some on AL soo.. we do have fun la..
Happy eh! hahaha. me too do have fun..