Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A YEAR!

2008 almost over.. hehehe there’s 42 days to go… was thinking of what I have achieve/miss/happen in my life so far.. hmm let’s see..

1. Great Job (minus the D head I want to smack)

2. Great BONUS hahaha plus increment (waiting for this year hint~hint~)

3. Found new friends GOOD one.. (namely Au Yeong san, Ciavin san, Sarah san, Rosmizah san, zie, su, lela and many more)

4. Got FREE laptop ~ NEC versa ~ annual dinner 2008 (lucky draw)

5. Family ~ HAPPY 24/7~ love you mom and dad.

6. I got crazy siblings (CRAZY, I don’t mean INSANE) funky, cool, and they ROCK….

7. I’m home ALONE , while they enjoy themselves in LONDON for a MONTH ~ I think~ (this I hate)

8. My grandpa passed away end of april 2008.

9. Few of my friendssss END their Single life (that’s JOE, Chin, & many more).

10. My ½ went to Japan.( all by myself now! BEHAVE yourself OK!)

11. Sometime Au Yeong “pinjam” my LUCKy STAR.. now and then both of us “lost” d lucky star..

12. Waiting .. waiting.. for my SIS to tie-a-knot.. hahahaha

13. Xmas 2008… yeah in KUCHING.. ya bi da bi dooo..

Hmmm… cant think any more… CHEERS! People..

4 comments:

Linx said...

This year looks kinda good for you pal! lolz!!! So whats your new year resolution?

Nicholian Justine said...

hnmmm... still think one leh... |-_-|!

babyphoenix said...

lol.. few SINGLE friends end their single life.. namely JOE.. kasi BOLD lagi.. ;p

havent been update my blog, ya.. i knw ur gonna say that.. ;p procrastinating.. i knoww...

cheers!

Nicholian Justine said...

hahaha.. good point.. :).. yalor amy u aaaaa.. last time sya yg ketinggalan nie... skrg ko lagi..