Saturday, November 18, 2006

Memory Lane

It almost end of the year. Wow! time pass by damn fast. So here i am, almost a year working with this new company. It's time to take a tour down the Memory Lane.

So i stumble upon this pIXs, wish bring great memory during my stay in Kota Kinabalu. How much i miss this time of year.. hahaha.. This Pix taken on My Birthday and Wilma at Coffe
eBean Damai.



cont....


10.58pm 18/11/2006

So i cont...

I resign from my previous company just 5 day's before CHRISTMAS 2005. Damn worry sudah, because i haven't had any replacement. But 23th Dec 2006 i was at my home town busy preparing for X'mas i receive a call from current company , Phone Interview ... i was like huh!! so i just give my best shot to answer all the Q. And hey ! they invited me for a second round interview which i bargain with her, 12th Jan 2006, attend the interview and i got accepted and report duty on the 16th Jan 2006. and i was wow!!... that was fast.. just my Luck i think.


Day in, day out.. my parent were here almost a MONTH.. make a trip to the north and south (peninsular malaysia), for the past 4 years my family "cuti-cuti malaysia" at Sabah (North Borneo).

After a few month working, feel need to refresh.. working odd hours killing me softly. i think this is the 1st time ever within a year down with fever and flu.. my sleeping pattern changes completely.. OMG!!!!!!


to be cont... again.... hahaha

9 comments:

leo said...

hahah i know the year pass so fast next year PMR already =X

AceOne said...

Time really past by very fast. Another month then its Chrismas holidays already.!!

maslight said...

omg..justine...r u feeling lonely there? *hug hug

Nicholian Justine said...

not just lonely but damn boring ... huhuhuh.... wat can i say big city! but nothing else i can do..

maslight said...

astaga...u need new frens to hang man

Nicholian Justine said...

hahaha i got frens believe me..from college and new mate frm work place.. just that all of us busy with work... :( ... we will like setting appointment just to hang out...

maslight said...

astagaaaaaaaaa...teda yang on ni...kacian...workaholicnya

Celine said...

lets sing wewechu!!

Nicholian Justine said...

heheheh...