Friday, August 04, 2006

On My Deviantart Gallery


Here you can see few of my PICTURE. That wat i do during free time
LOCATION : SABAH , Land Below The Wind
I'm not that good with editing and wat ever thing u do wit pix.
It take sometime and AMY helpful enough to help me..
Some wit POSING maut... hahaha thats AMY..
like it or not
SHE soo damn GOOOOODDD 10 1/2 STAR for that.
anyway...
there's more then 100 pixs i have not load onto deviantart.
hope i find sometime to do it so.. :)
FeEl FrEe to drop by at
and leave your comment too..

HAVE a Nice DAY.. To all of you.



3 comments:

babyphoenix said...

100 pics cannot upload to DA? kenapa kenot?

Nicholian Justine said...

i try dozen time... still ndak dpt upload... dun knoe la why... mb my PC problem... :(

babyphoenix said...

ur pc prob? aiyooo.. too bad la like dat.. wanna see pics also cannot..